The company specialises in manufacturing of high quality metal structures, equipment and system components for various applications, and provides metal processing, preparation, assembly, installation and raw material management services. We perform the full cycle of structure manufacturing works: from profiling of metal billets to delivery of coated product in a packaging.
The company's headquarters are located in Estonia and Lithuania, with its team comprising more than 380 employees, who are certified welders, metalworkers, engineers, quality controllers and welding engineers. The manufacturing facility area is more than 27,000 m2, the equipment has a lifting capacity of over 60 tons, while the annual output is more than 7,000 tons of products.
The company possesses more than 20 years of experience, therefore, we can guarantee the quality of our solutions and products and their application in professional practice. We invoke the reliable manufacturing methods and are able to offer the metal structures produced using traditional approach or find custom solutions according to your needs.
The company has been certified according to the requirements of the following standards: EN-ISO-9001, EN-ISO-14001, EN OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001), EN-ISO-3834-3 and EN-ISO-1090-1, PED 97/23/EC, PED 2014/68/EU.
- Plasma cutting: 3,200 x 12,000 on plasma and gas cutting equipment with CNC control
- Horizontal boring: X (25,000 mm), Y (4,000 mm), Z (1,500 mm), W (750 mm)
- Cutting: up to 200 mm thick
- Trimming: width 3,000 mm, steel – up to t = 14
- CNC bending: width 6,000 mm, maximum power 630 t
- CNC rolling: from 550 L = 3,000 mm, steel – up to 100 mm, cone roller available
- Blasting: chamber dimensions– 60 x 12 x 6 m
- Airless paint spraying: chamber dimensions – 60 x 12 x 6 m
- Turning: diameter up to 1,200 mm, length – up to 6,000 mm
- Vertical turning: diameter up to 1,200 mm, height – up to 6,000 mm
- Boring: table dimensions 700 x 400 mm
- Sanding: table dimensions 400 x 1200 mm
- Oval sanding: external diameter – up to 275 L = 1,000 mm
- Planing: length – up to 6,000 mm, width – up to 1,800 mm
- Welding: TIG, MIG/MAG, SMAW, SAW; ESAB welding robot with diameter of up to 4,000 mm
- Rolling: from 160 mm in diameter, L = 2000 mm
- Connection boring: up to 275 mm in diameter
- Product assembly
Attestation and certificates
- Quality management system standard ISO 9001:2015 certificate
- Environment management system standard ISO 14001:2015 certificate
- Occupational health and safety management system standard BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certificate
- Integrated management system policy
- EN 3834-2/3 - Quality requirements for fusion of metallic materials
- EN 1090-2 - Technical requirements for the execution of steel structures
- PED 2014/68/EU
- EC Certificate